A Brand Identity is so important to your business because : Stand Out, Make more appealing, Professional, Personality, Who You Are, Rise above the competition…
Everybody knows they need a brand identity, but they don’t always know what one is or why they need it. Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the term brand identity, well, it refers to a logo inconjunction with a consistent design style for the marketing materials for your company.
Below are 8 reasons why your business should have a professionally designed brand identity.
1. A professionally designed brand identity can show potential customers that you are professional, committed in what you do and have a stable business. No one wants to work with a business that does not look and feel professional.
2. People will make a decision on a company by how it looks. If they like the feeling they get from your logo, and business marketing materials, they may be more inclined to do business with you.
3. People are very visually orientated. They are far more likely to remember what they see than what they hear or read. So having a logo and a consistent design theme to your business marketing materials will make you more memorable.
4. A well-designed logo and business marketing materials can put you above your competition, especially if it is paired with a strong marketing campaign.
5. Designed and printed marketing materials can make your company look big and impressive even if you are not. You don’t want your business marketing materials to look like they were designed with a Microsoft Word template and printed on a home printer do you?
6. Your brand is how people perceive your company. This is the face and personality that customers and prospective customers will know your company by. A well-crafted brand can seriously affect what people think of your business.
7. Your business marketing materials lets people know who you are and what you do. A logo can especially help if your company name contains a little-known word or an acronym, giving visual clues to what it means.
8. If your company is in consumer retail or the design business, you will just have to have a brand identity.
So if you looking to refresh your businesses brand identity, or about to start a new business venture, give Steve Oakes at Turquoise Creative a call.
Other articles relevant to :